In this You Tube, MKULTRA Victims Speaks out about their experiences.
For ACHES – Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Survivors’ educational material about government funded mind control and human experimentation, CLICK HERE
For MKULTRA’s testimonies, CLICK HERE
Related Informations about MKULTRA and Mind Control:
MKULTRA was the code name for a covert CIA interrogation research program run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence
The word MKULTRA derived from “MK” which means the project was sponsored by the Technical Division of the CIA and “ULTRA” which means it is the “most” secret, classified, covert type of experientation
Project MKULTRA started in 1950s in the US and Canada
Project MKULTRA’s subjects are subjected to the experimentation without their knowledge and consent
Project MK-ULTRA used narcotics, particularly LSD, as part of their experiments, mainly to manipulate mental states and alter bran functions
In 1975, the Rockefeller Commission and Church Committee started investigations about the project but unsuccessful due to successful destruction of the project’s documents/records as per order of the CIA director, Richard Helms in 1973
In 1977, CIA claimed project MKULTRA has been abandoned
MKULTRA was part of series of mind control experimentations the CIA established since the late 1940s, some known projects are: Project Chatter, Operations Paperclip, Project Bluebird, Project Artichoke
In 1964, MKULTRA became “MK-SEARCH”, also Navy’s version, “Subproject 54”
In 1953, an estimate indicated that CIA spent 10 million dollars for the MKULTRA project
Induced anxieties were part of the experimentations through the use of hypnosis
MKULTRA went across the border, to Canada in 1957 to 1964 specifically in Montreal where psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron performed the experiments at McGill University
Unsuspecting Canadian were experimented without their consent mostly admintted to the hospital for minor problems such as anxiety disorder or postpartum depression
The same experimentations were done in St Thomas Hospital in London and Belmont Hospital in Surrey
In 1976, President Gerald Ford issued his first Executive Order prohibiting experimentation with drugs on human subjects
In 1984, the show Fifth Estate revealed that the Canadian government was well aware of Dr Cameron’s MKULTRA experimentations and even funded the projects
Like in the US, documents and records of MKULTRA experimentation in Canada has been destroyed
Dr. Donald Ewen Cameron died of a heart attack in 1967
The article ” The Ultimate Terror” by Ken Adachi explained how Mind Control experimentations started from pre WW II during the Nazi regime to 50s and 70s and to this days using high tech technology. According to Adachi, the MC can be divided into two categories, trauma-based where subjects are exposed to traumatic psychological events from infancy (to develop different personalities in which the programmer can choose one to instigate and develop). The programmer can alter this personalities using special codes, specific sounds, words, and/or actions/triggers. The second category is electronic-based, which was further developed and became the Montauk Project, using radiation, radar and other device. Adachi, reiterated that nowadays MC is being implemented worlwide using ‘Cell Phone’ Towers. To read his complete article, CLICK HERE.
In Jon Elliston’s article about MKULTRA Mind Control, he featured a memo showing several mind control techniques using mind altering substances and its purposes (see below).
- promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public
- increase the efficiency of mentation and perception
- prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol
- promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol
- produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
- “render the indication of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness
- enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called ‘brainwashing’
- produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use
- produc[e] shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use
- produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
- produce ‘pure’ euphoria with no subsequent let-down
- alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced
- cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning
- lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts
- promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects
To read his complete article, CLICK HERE.
For important dates and news stories, CLICK HERE.
* History of MK-ULTRA. CIA program on Mind Control.
* Mass graves found in Canada linked to MKULTRA program
* Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents
* Research on Behavioral Modifications
* newsWatch a 1950s Housewife Take LSD
* 1957-1961, Canada: MKULTRA Experiments in Montreal
* MKULTRA’S Dr. Ewen Cameron Psychiatrist and Torturer
* Mind Control Archive Documents
* A Nation Betrayed
* Search for the Manchurian Candidate by John Marks