Crazy or being gang-stalk?
Found this article… still very relevant… please read.
Lynn Stuter: ARE YOU REALLY CRAZY, OR ARE YOU BEING GANG-STALKED?
For several days in a row, when doing errands in your car, you consistently come in contact with drivers who tailgate you, cut you off in traffic, or maybe pull out in front of you unexpectedly. Or you go out to get your mail and see someone sitting on a bicycle watching you from a distance. Or maybe you notice a sudden increase in strange cars driving slowly pass your home. Or you get the feeling you are being followed but don’t see anyone there. Or you find garbage strewn on your lawn or piles of dirt where dirt shouldn’t be. Or you return to your home and notice that pictures or knick knacks aren’t where they were when you left.
Is this all just coincidental or is there something more to it? You might even wonder if you just have an over-active imagination or if maybe you’ve slipped a few cogs upstairs.
Over the past ten years, a phenomenon has become apparent that more recently has been given a name:—gang-stalking, also known as group-stalking, vigilante-stalking and predatory gang-stalking.
Over a period of time gang-stalking has produced some commonalities among those targeted or victimized:
- The target is likely seen as a threat to a cause
- The target most likely does not know the perpetrators of the gang-stalking
- Those involved in the gang-stalking do not know the target
- Those involved in the gang-stalking do not necessarily know why they are gang-stalking an individual
- The stalking is subtle but targeted and can be seen as inconsequential or everyday such as: (a) drive-by honking of horns; (b) drive-by yelling of obscenities; (c) hand gestures generally considered to be hostile in nature; (d) vehicles stopping and standing on the street in front of the target’s home; (e) trash strewn on the target’s lawn, driveway and property in such manner as to make it obvious that it was a deliberate act; (f) shining lights in the windows of the target’s home; (g) an increase in noise in the area of the target’s home; (h) tailgating the target then dropping back repeatedly; (i) sending the target messages that let the target know they are being watched such as…i. the names of family pets, the names of children, stores visited frequently, schools the children attend; (j) day-in and day-out hang-up calls or wrong number calls; (k) vandalism to the home or property of the target; (l) graffiti in proximity to the target’s home
- The gang-stalking takes place over a period of time or number of years.
- The faces of those involved in gang-stalking change frequently but the perpetrators often remain constant.
The intent of gang-stalking is to:
- Render the target, the victim, psychologically demoralized even to the point of committing suicide
- Make the target appear, to the larger community, to be mentally unstable for the purposes of … a. discrediting and psychologically demoralizing the target; b. ensuring no one will believe the target when they claim they are being targeted
- Alienate and marginalize the target from the larger community, even family, making it easier to psychologically demoralize and discredit the target.
The number of reported incidences of gang-stalking has increased measurably since the early 1990s when the transformation of American society to systems philosophy began in earnest.
Gang-stalking holds no political association with those targeted covering the political spectrum of liberal, centrist, conservative, ultra-left and ultra-right. People involved in gang-stalking display a common trait of needing to feel that they have power over the target even though they may not know that person.
Group dynamics, how individuals interact in a group, a general need of an individual for human contact and interaction, plays a key role in the structure of gang-stalking.
One high-ranking law enforcement official, on the condition of anonymity, has stated that:
- law enforcement is under strict orders that they are to ignore all cases of gang-stalking, and if possible to provide evidence that the victim is criminally insane
- the criminal justice system is strictly under the control of a small elite who ensure that no charges are pressed against the instigators of gang-stalking
Gang-stalking relies heavily on:
- the target becoming so psychologically demoralized that he/she believes there must be something wrong with him/her and is, therefore, afraid to say anything for fear others will think them crazy
- the target will have no evidence beyond his/her word that the gang-stalking is happening
- the target will have no detailed records or documentation showing what, when, where, and to what extent
- the target will not be able to find out who the perpetrators are or those involved in the gang-stalking.
Anyone who believes they are being gang-stalked should:
- Keep detailed records and documentation of times, dates, and details; making those records as soon as the incident is apparent so details are not lost over time.
- Take pictures of any evidence left by the perpetrators making sure to include a point of reference in the picture for identification purposes. For instance, if trash is strewn on the lawn, take close-ups but then take pictures showing the house, garage, or even a car in the picture as a point of reference that the garbage was actually where you claim it was.
- Keep detailed records of any interaction with law enforcement; even when law enforcement are friendly and appear to be empathetic. Keep track of who the responding officer is, what department he works for, what he tells you, what he does. If he removes evidence from the scene, note how he handles it, what he does with it. Know the procedures for preserving evidence and observe if the officer follows those procedures. Write it all down so details aren’t lost over time. Ask for an event number and incident number.
- If you believe you are being gang-stalked, get a psychological evaluation immediately. This establishes that you are mentally stable when those involved and law enforcement try to in tone that you are somehow mentally deranged.
- If you believe you are being gang-stalked, don’t be afraid to speak up. There was a time when people being stalked were not listened to, were considered to be off in the head. Now stalking someone is a crime. The more who speak up, the better chance there is that gang-stalking will not continue to operate under the radar.
To learn more about gang-stalking, enter the term in your internet search engine. There are several good websites, and more coming every day, with information on gang-stalking. Support groups are also being formed to help people who have been the victims of this heinous dehumanizing act.
Footnotes:  Perpetrators of gang-stalking do not always participate in the activities targeted at the victim, but stay in the background unseen.
ABOUT TIS CANADA
This is a site for activism, advocacy and networking for people who are targeted by organized stalking and electronic harassment as well as people who supports the TI community and who believe these criminal activities are a violation of human rights legislations in Canada and around the globe.
FAIR USE NOTICE
This site may contains copyrighted materials the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of criminal justice, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, & social justice issues. We believe this is not an infringement of any such copyrighted materials as in accordance to the the fair dealing clauses of the Canadian Copyright Act, that allow users to engage in certain activities relating to non-commercial and not for profit research, private study, criticism, review, or news reporting. We are making an exerted effort to mention the source of the material, along with the name of the author, performer, maker, or broadcaster for the dealing to be fair again in accordance with the allowable clause. For more info visit: Wikipedia: Fair Dealing Canada
TI - Targeted Individual - is a person being targeted with OSEH by a group of individuals called "perps" for the purpose of human experimentations.
* * *
* * *
DEW - Direct Energy Weapon - are device used for OSEH purposes, weapons can be microwave with pulp frequencies, v2k or other electronic and hearing devices.
* * *
V2K - voice to skull device - is a weapon use for transmitting voices with low or high frequencies. Voices can be for commands or harassments attacks that may look like the TI's own voice. V2K can also use to induce or manipulate dreams or to deprived TI sleeps.
- 532,067 hits